Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Time to get motivated

Wow, it's been quite a while since I posted on this blog.  I have not really fenced as much as I would have looked to since Pennsic.  I have been busy but that's no excuse.  Since Pennsic, I've gotten married,, went on or honeymoon to Disney World, we are expecting a baby in 2-1/2 months.  We are currently getting the budget together.  I autocratted Mudthaw this year, and since that event I've had a natty cough I just can't seem to shake.  I missed k&q rapier due to illness this year. 

Still no excuses.  I've gotten fat.  Maybe not fat but certainly out of s shape.  I have no endurance and my strength is not what it should be. I'm near my heaviest I've ever been at 198.  I need to lose weight and get back in shape.

I saw the results my friend, Scott Alex, has had with P90x3, the 30 minute work out version.  So I ordered it yesterday.  I wasn't this for me.  I want to be healthier.  I want to be able to run around and play with my son.  I know I sit to much, so as Yoda said "Do or do not, there is no try!"

My goal is to get back to 160 by Pennsic.  That's 38 pounds in a little under 100 days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment